Welcome to our website.
CommNest Private Limited ( hereinafter referred to as "CommNest" ), provides users with an "Enterprise Grade Messaging" service to send SMS to a large number of recipients, hereinafter referred to as "the service" or "this service").
The use of this website / Service offered by CommNest is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. You, the User of this service, understand that the service allows for you to be able to use the CommNest platform and send messages to a large number of recipients.
2. You, the User of this service, confirm that you have read the provisions of the NCPR registry of TRAI and understand that the essence of this registry is to reduce or
take away the incidence of SPAM for Users. ( For more details on NCPR, visit http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/ )
3. You, the User of this service (Transactional), confirm that the mobile phone numbers to whom messages will be sent using this service are authentic & belong to
people you have personal, professional or business relationships with. You further confirm that you have not included in the list any number of any person(s) who is
not known to you.
4. You, the User of this service (Transactional), confirm that you can provide, on request, an auditable acceptance or permission from all such people whom you intend
to send messages to using this service, to receive messages from you via the CommNest platform.
5. You, the User of this service, understand that in light of NCPR and the clauses laid out therein, sending of any unsolicited message could result in penalties being
6. You, the User of this service, agree to use this service judiciously and without violating privacy of the people concerned. You also agree to comply with all necessary
laws as maybe applicable.
7. You, the User of the service, agree to bear all responsibility for the messages and the content sent to your group by using this service. You agree to indemnify
CommNest against all complaints and claims arising out of violation of the NCPR provisions due to your acts.
9. You, the User of the service, agree to follow all laws of the land and respect and abide by all directives, guidelines and circulars issued by TRAI, as maybe applicable,
from time to time.
10. You, the User of the service, understand the message length of SMS messages, will be measured as follows –
11. Message length in English (upto) will be measured as per following chart –
|S#||Character Length||No. Of SMS Credits|
|1||160 Characters||1 SMS Credit|
|2||154 - 306 Characters||2 SMS Credits|
|3||307 - 459 Characters||3 SMS Credits|
|4||460 - 612 Characters||4 SMS Credits|
|5||613 - 765 Characters||5 SMS Credits|
|6||766 - 918 Characters||6 SMS Credits|
|7||919 - 1071 Characters||7 SMS Credits|
|8||1072 - 1224 Characters||8 SMS Credits|
|9||1225 - 1377 Characters||9 SMS Credits|
|10||1378 - 1530 Characters||10 SMS Credits|
|11||1531 - 1683 Characters||11 SMS Credits|
|12||1684 - 1836 Characters||12 SMS Credits|
|13||1836 - 1989 Characters||13 SMS Credits|
|14||1990 - 2142 Characters||14 SMS Credits|
12. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that it is your responsibility to consume the service within validity period offered to you, else the service will lapse
after the validity period. In any case, maximum validity period of the service cannot exceed 1-year from the date of placing confirmed order against payment,
after which the service will lapse.
13. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that telecom operators can increase the price of services at any time, and such increase being beyond the control
of CommNest, CommNest can pass on such increase to you, fully or partially, by way of levying additional charges and /or deduction of proportionate credits from
your account with CommNest.
14. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that CommNest will not be liable to compensate or indemnify you for any lack or non-provision of service due to
any Act of God or Force Majeure including natural calamities like flooding, earthquake, fire, power breakdown, terrorist attack and change of law or regulation.
15. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that refund claims will not be entertained under any circumstances by CommNest.
16. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that delivery reports of messages sent through the service are dependent on data provided to CommNest by
telecom operators, which in turn is shared by CommNest with you. If the telecom operator does not provide data on delivery reports to CommNest, CommNest will
not be able to pass on the same to you.
17. You, the User of the service, agree to pay CommNest any amount that maybe payable for using the service, in excess to what you are entitled to as per order placed
18. You, the User of the service, agree and understand that Interconnect charges, if applicable in future or in retrospect on any Indian or supporting overseas network,
shall be charged extra and adjusted in the prepaid amount by CommNest.
19. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that response to advertisements placed through the service cannot be guaranteed or assured by CommNest.
20. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that only courts in Delhi have jurisdiction over any and all matters pertaining to the service.
21. You, the User of the service, agree to follow all laws of the land and respect and abide by all directives, guidelines and circulars issued by TRAI, as maybe applicable,
from time to time.
22. CommNest reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without notice or liability, if CommNest determines that you have violated any of these terms
and conditions. CommNest reserves the right to modify these policies at any time.
browsing preferences. If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties:
24. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors
and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. You, the User of the service, also agree to CommNest sending you information or promotional SMS and other SMS communication on your registered mobile with us.
26. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.